Aero-Instruments is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of electrically heated air data sensors because of our dedication to Research and Development. As technology advances, we are continually updating our tools and procedures to provide our customers with state-of-the-art capabilities and products. Our comprehensive, on-site research and testing facility enables us to always provide the most accurate, reliable and durable sensors. Our on-site research and testing equipment includes:
- A variety of High Speed wind tunnels
- Icing, Altitude and Environmental Chambers
- Advanced X-Ray, Microscopic and Thermal Imaging Technology
- State-of-the-Art Air Data Acquisition Equipment
- 3-D product design software
- Computational Fluid Dynamics modeling and simulation software
- Rapid prototype lab utilizing leading edge joining technology
In addition, Aero-Instruments has partnered with a variety of commercially available state-of-the-art, independent icing wind tunnels from around the world. This allows Aero-Instruments to identify the exact conditions needed for testing and specifically choose the tunnel partner that will provide us with the most accurate and severe icing conditions when developing and certifying our products.
We believe staying on the leading edge of technology is vital to maintaining our competitive advantage. Like our industry, our company is driven by new ideas, new ways of doing things, and breakthrough technologies.